WE’RE HIRING PT/FT Line Cooks
Do you love to cook and want to bring your talents to the Lower Greenville neighborhood? Do you excel in a positive teamwork environment and want to help make our stamp on Lower Greenville? This is your chance to join a fun bunch and help create epic dishes alongside Executive Chef Jason West, nominated as a Rising Star Chef 2016 by CultureMap.
Sundown at Granada, located next to the Granada Theater, is looking for talented line cooks that can help us deliver the best dining experience in Dallas. What we want is simple: someone that is energetic, passionate and hardworking.
What are we looking for in a line cook candidate?
- CARE: Show up on time in a friendly, caring frame of mind
- ENERGY: Don’t be a dud — love what you do! Enthusiasm sparks creativity, which in turn creates something magical.
- LEARN: be coach-able — we can all learn from each other
- SERVE THE BEST: taste everything on your station to ensure it’s of the highest quality
- PRACTICE LIFE: We don’t like complainers — some things happen we can’t control, learn to deal.
- RESPECT: We preach family here, which includes respect for your co-workers, management, and the food.
Are you happy? Driven? Looking for a GREAT job? Respond back to this blog post, or visit our Craigslist ad here: https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/fbh/5615276580.html